Abratech a distributor for over 25 years, offers professional, top quality equipment. We are associated with major manufacturers so we are able to provide you with high performance and specialty vessels.
Schmidt pressure pots are available in several configurations:
1cu. ft. contains approx. 100 lbs of light abrasives or 300 lbs of metallic abrasives. Volume of pressure pot is chosen based on the amount of work you want to do before stopping and reloading abrasives.The following capacities are available:
- Small; 1.5 cu. ft.
- Medium ; 3.5- 6.5 cu. ft.
- Industrial ; 10.0 to 800 cu. ft.
- One to ten blast ports
- Simple or double chamber vessel to work continously
- High quality abrasive valves
- Air hose control to use blast hose to clean parts
- Pneumatic or electric deadman control
- Conversion and repair kits for your pressure vessel.
Our sandblast pressure pots are built with the upmost care and are assembled with the best media valves in the industry.
Blast and Recovery System (BRS)
- The BRS is a portable sandblasting system that vacuums at the same time it blasts, it performs these tasks simultaneously, virtually eliminating dust clouds, improving visibility, and reducing costly cleanup. BRS systems can also perform each function independently, making them a versatile and powerful tool for many blast cleaning applications.
- The system uses a wide range of abrasive media to prepare concrete and steel surfaces. Applications include lead and asbestos abatement, indoor blasting, bridge and road maintenance, building restoration, cleaning welding or other touch-ups after a job.
BRS2 system for shop or field work
BRS system in trailer for field work
Contact one of our specialists who will be happy to serve you.